It has been gorgeous weather here in South Carolina! The humidity hasn't set in yet so we are really enjoying our walks with our big lab Cookie! There are just dozens of different types of birds here. And as a matter of fact we have a huge Bald Eagle's nest in our neighbors tree. Plus another extremely large nest with a Blue Crane. The Crane has 3 babies and I don't know how it is staying in the tree it is so gigantic. All of the birds have inspired me to do a card using our set with sweet little birds called Airmail.
- Use a white A2 card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of light gray card stock. I scored the gray card stock every 1/2 inch to make it look like siding.
- Use a die to cut out the white window and dark gray shutters
- Place a piece of designer card stock (Pink and Main Shades of Spring Paper Pad) behind the window and mount to card as shown
- Cut out green grass and glue to the bottom of the gray card stock
- Stamp the sentiment (Pink and Main Airmail) in black in as shown
- Using a punch and the same designer paper you used in the window. Punch out 5 flowers and glue to card front add pearls to the center
- Stamp images (Pink and Main Airmail) and color with copic: C0, 1, 3 - YG23, 25 - RV02, 13 - BG70, 72 - Y06
- Use coordinating dies (Pink and Main Airmail) and cut out images then glue to card as shown