I hope you are having a fantastic summer. I live in the Hilton Head area so we have a good number of tourist coming to visit. And the biggest draw is the beautiful Atlantic Ocean! So I thought I would do an ocean themed card inspired by our beautiful sea!
Here are the design steps:
1. Use inks on watercolor paper direct to paper then use water and a stipple brush to move the ink around on the paper
2. Distress the edges of the paper and use distress ink on the edges
3. Use a stencil and translucent embossing paste to create the bubbles
4. Glue Prills to the bottom of the card to create the sandCottage Cutz Sand Dollar and Sea Horse
7. Cut seaweed using the Under the Sea die and ink the seaweed. Attach a piece of cheese cloth that has been lightly inked to the center of the card. Then attach all of the dies. Last splatter the entire card with dark brown ink