Today, I am sharing one of my favorite stamps! I love how this beautiful flower just fills the front of a card.
- Use an A2 white card base add a slightly smaller piece of DP from the Artzy Doodle Collections. Also use the polka dot strip from the bottom of the paper sheet
- Glue the strip and paper together add the ribbon and then glue to the front of the white card base
- Stamp the flower from the Bloom stamp set and color with copics: R01, 32, 43 - YG03, 17, 67 - G29 - C3
- Cut out the flower with an oval die cut and pop to the front of the card
- Stamp the sentiment onto the oval and color in with copics
Dare 2B Artzy Products