Our design team has been giving you sneak peeks of the new release stamps and papers! And I have one more peek for you!
My designer steps:
- Use a A2 Navy card base. Cut 2 pieces of Pink and Main Designer paper one with the feathers at 4 x 3 and one with the orange design as shown at 3 1/2 x 4 glue them to the front of the card
- Cut a 1 x 4 inch Pink and Main Designer paper diagonal stripes and glue to card as shown
- Using the 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 Pink and Main stitched die cut a Navy panel and glue to the front of the card
- Using the Pink and Main stitched die cut a 2 x 2 1/4 white panel. Arrange the sentiment stamps on a Misti or a block and stamp as shown.
- Stamp the little girl from Pink and Main My Tribe and color with copics: BG72 - B26 - YR65, 68 - Y23, 26 - E00, 21, 43, 44 - R20
- Using the matching dies cut out the little girl. Pop up the sentiment on the card and the little girl add the enamel dots