I am showing you a step card and combining it with our beautiful papers and matching dies!
The great thing about our dies is that they cut out the matching stamp sets and the gorgeous designer paper with the same print! How awesome is that!!
- Use a die to cut out the step card or check out this Youtube video from Splitcoaststampers that shows you steps to create the card without the die
- Add the pink card stock layer and then top the layer with navy checked paper from Pretty Petals Variety Pack
- Using the Dare 2B Artzy Pitcher designer paper from the Pretty Petals Variety Pack and coordinating dies cut out the pitchers that you would like on each step
- Using the Dare 2B Artzy flower paper from the Pretty Petals Variety Pack and coordinating dies cut out the flowers for the pitcher
- Glue the flowers to the back of the pitcher for the main panel and then pop the pitcher to the panel
- Add the remaining pitchers to each of the steps
- Using foam that has adhesive to one side adhere the pink paper to the foam. Then run the foam and paper through your die cut machine using a hello die
- Glue the hello to the front step and add the enamel dots
Dare 2B Artzy Products
I hope you give this sweet card a try! I can't wait to send it to a friend!