Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Sweet Lamb - Cottage Cutz

Good Morning Dear Scrapping Cottage Friends!

I am happy to show you another one of the new baby dies that was just released.  I have had two great nephews born in the last 6 months and they came down to visit from Ohio.  They were both just so adorable.  So needless to say I am in the baby mood!  Today I am showing you a card using Sweet Baby Lamb.


Here are my design steps for this sweet baby card!

1.  Use an A2 white card base cut a piece of cloud designer paper using the second largest Pierced Rectangle die then glue to the center of the card front
2.  Cut a white fence using the Victorian Fence die, cut green grass using the Spring Grass die and cut a pink frame using the Pierced Wide Rectangle Frame Set.  Glue the fence and the grass to the bottom of the sky.  Then add dimension tape to the frame and mount it

3.  Cut and assemble all the little critters and accessories from the Sweet Baby Lamb die set



4.  Use the second to the smallest Cross Stitch Circle dies and cut a white circle.  Stamp the sentiment and add a button with some pink and white bakers twine


Here are the Cottage Cutz Products I used to create this card!






These new baby dies are so sweet!  I hope you will make a new mom very happy by making her a card to celebrate having her new little one!

Blessings
Pam


1 comment: