Saturday, April 29, 2017

Kangaroo Fun! - Pink and Main

Good Sunday Morning Pink and Main Friends!

Today,  I am sharing a guy's card with you.  I looked at my stash and was running very low on the masculine cards.  So that is what my inspiration was for this card.  I have a brother, brother in law, several nephews and of course a hubby so I needed to get busy!!


My design steps:

  1. Use an A2 white card stock base. Cut a slight smaller piece of textured card stock but do not attach to the card base
  2. Cut out 3 Designer Paper (Pink and Main Take Flight 2 Pad) circles using die cuts (Pink and Main Circle Stitch dies) First glue down the largest circle then cut a piece of washi tape and tape it as shown.  After attaching the washi tape you can glue the textured card stock to the front of the white card base
  3. Glue down the smallest circle as shown then pop up the middle sized circle as shown
  4. Stamp the Kangaroo (Pink and Main Koalaty Friends) and color with copics: E35, 37, 39 - R20 - 100
  5. Cut out the Kangaroo with the matching die cuts (Pink and Main Koalaty Friends) pop the Kangaroo to the front of the card
  6. Stamp the sentiment just below the Kangaroo (Pink and Main Koalaty Friends)
Here are my Pink and Main Products:




You can see the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.
Don’t forget about this month’s challenge! HERE

I hope you enjoyed this Clean and Simple card today!

Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment