And it is time for a SNEAK PEEK!! This set is call Flurries and has some gorgeous snowflakes and a coordinating die set!
I have started making my Christmas cards but I must confess I only send the handmade ones to people I know really appreciate them. The cards take so much time and I know everyone of you crafty friends put your heart into each card you make!
- Start with an A2 white card base plus a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of metalic copper card stock glued the the white card base.
- Cut a 3 3/4 x 5 inch piece of white card stock and place the matching dies to the Flurries set onto the white card stock as shown and cut. Glue to the front of the copper card stock
- Stamp 3 of the snowflakes from the Flurries set and emboss with WOW Rose Gold powder cut out with coordinating dies
- Pop dot the snowflakes over the openings
- Stamp the sentiment and emboss with WOW Rose Gold
- Add the turquoise sequins and add the copper cord
Thanks so much for stopping by today!