First here is the completed card!
Supplies: Large flower die cut, White card stock, Inks: black, turquoise, yellow, orange, light blue, post it notes for masking, verse stamp, lighthouse stamp and sponges for applying the ink.
1. I started by stamping my lighthouse and coloring it black to make it a silhouette.
2. Then I tore a post it note and placed it where I wanted my shoreline to be.
3. I used a black maker and drew in the hillside and then filled it in with the black marker. I cut a 1 1/4 in circle for a sun mask.
4. Start sponging in the sky and water using a more ink and the top and very bottom of the card.
5. Next you add the yellow and orange around the sun and a little in the water.
6. When you are satisfied with your sponging you add the crowning touch your black die cut and attach to a card for someone special!
Below are some additional die cut samples for you to enjoy!