It is Pam today excited to share a mixed media card with you today!
At the Cottage Cutz store you will find some wonderful stamps that represent all the flowers for each month of the year! The stamps are beautiful and have a sweet whimsical quality!
Today, I used the Larkspur stamp which I am partial too because my birthday is in July!
1. Started with an A2 white card base and a slightly smaller piece of deep purple card stock. I glued the purple card stock to the front of the white card base and set aside
2. Using a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of notebook designer paper I decided to do a bit of a mixed media background. Use TH distressed inks and sponged them onto the designer paper. The two colors used are Peeled Paint and Seedless Preserves
3. Continuing the process by using a stenciling and Tumbled Glass ink
5. Let dry then added some of the Seedless Preserves splatters. Do this by smearing some of the ink on a plastic sheet and added water. Then pick up the ink with a brush and tap it on your finger above the paper in different spots
6. Let the background dry and while it was drying color the Larkspur and Dragonfly with copic markers: Y13, 15 - V000, 01, 04, 06, 09 - YG03, 63, 67 - G21, 40, 94, 99 - E23 - B02 - C02Larkspur and Dragonfly. Add a purple ribbon to the Mixed Media background paper then mount flat to the card front. Add a silver cord by just taping it down. Then Using the Double Stitched Rectangle die cut a light purple piece of card stock. Pop it to the front of the card over the silver cording
8. Pop up the Larkspur and Dragonfly onto the die cut rectangle. Using the same deep purple card stock cut out Thanks and glue it just above the on the right side
Here is the finished card!
Cottage Cutz Products Used in this project:
I hope you try one of our lovely flower stamp sets soon! And as always thanks so very much for taking the time to stop by today! We really appreciate it!