It is Pam with an Easter card to share with you today. I have created a card using inlays from the die called Spring Bunny Egg.
1. Begin by cutting the Spring Bunny Egg die and removing all the pieces. Be careful to put them in a place where the piece will not get lost. I actually place them in a small box until I am ready for them
2. Trace the egg to make a back so that you can glue down the inlaid small pieces after you are finished coloring them set aside
3. Mask the top half of the egg using green ink sponge the bottom half of the egg.
5. Gather all the inside pieces and begin coloring them with your copic markers or any coloring tools you may enjoy using
6. After you are finished coloring glue the back to the egg and then start adding the colored inlay pieces
7. Next using the largest Double Stitched Rectangle die center a piece 5 1/4 x 4 inch piece of yellow checked paper to make a frame
Double Stitched Rectangle die cut 5 1/4 x 4 inch piece of yellow card stock
10. Using the Grass Border die cut a strip of grass and glue it behind the frame on the yellow card stock
Spring Bunny Egg in the frame under the grass
Spring Bunny Egg and color them plus cut 3 orange flowers using the Hello Spring die
Cottage Cutz Products used:
I hope you enjoyed this Spring tutorial and that you will give it a try!!
Thanks for stopping by today! I am always so glad you did!!