We are so happy that you stopped by to visit with us today!! I am showing you a die from the Part 2 Christmas release today. In this release there are 29 different designs and everyone of them is unique and very detailed.
Very soon you will be seeing examples from our Christmas Part 3 and Halloween dies. These dies are already in the store with a 25% discount! There is also an exclusive die that can only be purchased through the online store. So make sure you stop by the store to see our sweet Dakota the Huskey!!
Here is my card for today hope you like it!
1. Use an A2 white card base and a slightly smaller piece of red card stock. Glue the red card stock
to the base and set aside
2. Cut a piece of white card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and stamp the background using a forest stamp with Versa Mark.
5. Use the Merry Christmas w/ Deer Family die and cut out the deer in brown, the banner in red and the fawn and trees in white
7. Add shadow to the birch trees with grey ink
8. Add the die cut pieces to the background