I am giving you a sneak peek of a fun filled new release collection. The collection features stamps, dies and paper! I am so excited about this collection because it is just chuck full of very creative items!
Isn't he just fantastic!!!
- Use a white A2 Card stock base cut a slightly smaller piece of blue patterned designer paper (Pink and Main Take Flight 2) and glue it to the front of the card base
- Next cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of red polka dot designer paper (Pink and Main Take Flight 2). Use the new release border dies (Pink and Main Border) and cut out the diagonal grid.
- Glue a black piece of paper behind the diagonal grid cut out then stamp the sentiment (Pink and Main Too Cool) as shown
- Glue the red polka dot paper to the front of the card
- Stamp the bear (Pink and Main Too Cool) and color with copics: BG70, 72, 75, 78 - R20, 35, 37, 39 - E43, 47, 49
- Use coordinating dies to cut out the stamped skater and pop him to the front of the card as shown
- Add the enamal dots (Recollections)
I think this would be a fun card for any skateboard enthusiast!