I really excited to show you our new release Expressions Plus Dies! Here is my Design Teammate to show you how wonderful these dies are!!
We gave you a small sample in the video of the 35 dies that where released so I am including a picture of all the new release dies!
Now on to the card for today! I needed to replenish my supply of birthday cards. And I wanted them to be great for either guys or gals so I came up with this festive design that I think would fit for both genders and just about any age too!
1. Start with an A2 white card stock base and cut a 4 x 5 1/4 inch piece of white card stock and run it through the dotted embossing folder.
3. Next cut a piece of white card stock using the largest Cottage Cutz Pierced Rectangle. Using white card stock again cut out Wish using Cottage Cutz Words Expressions
4. Sponge green onto the rectangle to create a background for the word wish
5. Using small dimension dots place them on the back of the word wish then glue to the center of the rectangle. Use purple, green, yellow and black card stock to cut out the balloons from the die Baby Monkey with Balloons. Glue the strings to the balloons
5. Add dimension tape to the back of the sponged rectangle and glue to the embossed white card stock
6. Glue the balloons as shown
Here are the Cottage Cutz Products I used: