It is NEW RELEASE TIME! The collection is called EASTER and it has 17 incredible pieces! They are so perfect for Easter and Spring. Right now you can save up to 65% on these dies if you buy the bundle and believe me you are going to want the bundle. If you purchase the dies individually they are 30% off. This sale will not last so stop by the store today right HERE!
I am using 2 of the dies from this release The Hilltop w/Crosses and the Spring Daffodils. And I am just in love with these beautifully designed dies!
1. Cut out the pieces using the Spring Daffodils
die on yellow and green card stock. Using the Hilltop w/Crosses
cut out the hill in green and the crosses in Kraft card stock. Ink the outer parts of the daffodils in a honey color ink and add just a little darker green ink to the leaves and hill
2. Assemble the flowers with a fine tip glue and set aside
3. For the base use a white A2 size card. Cut a piece of with 5 3/8 x 4 1/8 then use the 3rd from the largest Pierced Circle
die and cut a circle slightly toward the top as shown. For the piece behind the circle cut white card stock 3 1/2 x 3 1/2
4. Ink the 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 white card stock with blue TH ink and then splatter with water
5. Glue the green hill to the back side of the circle and then glue the blue inked piece to the back of the circle. Make sure not to glue the top of the hill down so you can tuck in the crosses
6. Add the crosses to the hill and two of the daffodils to the bottom of the card as shown above
7. Glue the other daffodil and bud to the top left corner and then add your sentiment. Your card is complete
I think this is one of our most beautiful collection so don't miss out! I think it will sell out fast!
We have more inspiration on our YouTube Channel check it out HERE
Thanks so much for stopping by! And I will see you next Thursday.
Blessings and Take Care