Easter is just around the corner so I got out some fun bright papers and colors to work with today! Here is the festive Easter card I made for you.
- Use an A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of blue card stock and glue it to the base.
- Cut a 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 piece of pink designer paper (Doodlebug) glue it to the center of the blue card stock
- Cut a 3 x 5 1/4 piece of bunny designer paper (Doodlebug) glue it on top and centered on the pink paper
- Make two 1/2 dove tails both at 2 1/2 long. One in white and one with designer yellow paper.
- On the white dove tail stamp Happy Easter (Pink and Main Somebunny Dies) attach to card as shown
- On the yellow designer paper punch out 3 flowers and glue to the dove tail attach to card as shown add the pearls to the center of the flowers
- Stamp the bunny (Pink and Main Easter Icons) in blue ink (SU Turquoise) and cut out with 1 1/2 inch stitched circle (Pink and Main Stitched Circle Die Set)
- Cut out a white 2 inch scallop circle (Pink and Main Scallop Die Set)
- Glue the scallop circle flat and pop up the bunny on top of the scallop circle as shown