I am getting so excited Christmas is almost here! I look forward to spending time with my family. My cards are almost done. I have mailed most of them out already. For the card today I combined one of our older dies with a new one and I love how it turned out!
1. Use an A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of red and glue it to the card. Cut a piece of DP slightly smaller then the red and glue it to the red.
2. Cut a piece of green 1 1/2 x 4 then run it through the embossing machine for texture. Glue it to the bottom of the DP
I am still cranking out my Christmas cards. I make the cards mainly for family, close friends and especially the kids. The one I am making today is going to a friend's little son! He is just 2 which is the perfect age at Christmas. He is just so excited about everything!!
1. Cut all the piece out using the Cozy Fireplace Pets die. I cut them out of the different colored card stocks seen above. Add shading with red, brown, dark green, and gray ink. After shading assemble all of the pieces
2. Use an A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller piece of yellow card stock and cut a piece of yellow striped DP slightly smaller then the yellow card stock
3. Cut a piece of brown card stock 4 x 1 1/2. Glue the striped DP to the yellow card stock and then add the brown to the bottom of the striped paper
4. Glue to the A2 white card base
5. Place the fireplace onto the card first and then add the rug with the little critters
6. Stamp your sentiment and layer onto red card stock. Glue to the upper center of the card as shown
I am just in love with this cute card. It is going to be very difficult for me to give it away!
I am still cranking out my Christmas cards. I make the cards mainly for family and especially the kids. The one I am making today is going to my niece's son! He is just 2 which is the perfect age at Christmas. He is just so excited about everything!!
Use an A2 card 4 1/4 x 11 folded in half and then cut the front flap in half.
On the inside of the card and front flap first layer glitter card stock and then a layer of the Dare 2B Artzy snowflake paper from the Holiday Bouquet Variety Pack
Using the 3rd from the largest Wavy Square die to cut out 2 white squares. Layer the Wavy Square with a glitter card stock
Place one of the squares on the front of the card and the other directly behind the front square on the inside of the card
Stamp the warm holiday wishes and snowball from the Penguin Fun stamp set to the front Wavy Square. Stamp Merry Christmas and snowballs from the Penguin Fun stamp set to the inside Wavy Square
On a separate piece of paper stamp the penguin from the Penguin Fun. Color with your favorite markers and then use the coordinating dies to cut out the penguin
Pop the penguin to the front of the card and your card is finished!
Thanks so much for stopping by and it is the perfect time to stop by our store for some awesome Christmas gifts!
There are 16 new pet designs in this release. And for a limited time the individual dies are on sale at 30% off. Or you can purchase the entire release for $99.95 and you will save 60%.
Here is the card I made for you today featuring the Furever Friends die!
I used festive Christmas papers to make the card. To draw your eye to the sweet puppy image I used the scallop square and turned it to form a diamond shape. I cut striped designer paper to make the scarf and package. Added the Merry Christmas phrase and the card was complete!
1. Use an A2 Kraft card stock base, cut a slightly smaller piece of red card stock, cut a piece of checked DP 4 x 5 1/4 and then using the largest Double Stitched Rectangle die cut a piece of Snowflake DP
2. Glue the red and black checked paper to the kraft card base