We have a ton of squirrels in my area and it is so much fun to watch them scurry all over gathering acorns and hiding them. We even have these very large squirrels called Southern Fox Squirrels. Some of them are black and white. They are a bit intimidating though because they are not really afraid of you!! But away when I saw this fun squirrel stamp set I just had to make a card plus the sentiments are so perfect too!
- Use a rust color A2 card base cut a slightly smaller piece of olive card stock by an 1/8 all around. Cut a piece of DP from the Fall Harvest collections 4 x 5 1/4
- Glue the DP to the olive card stock cut a piece of burlap 4 x 2 and glue it to the plaid paper. Add the brown ribbon then glue to the rust card base
- Stamp your squirrel and sentiment using the Dare 2B Artzy Squirrel! set and cut out with a rectangle die and then cut out a slightly larger piece in olive.
- Color your squirrel with your favorite markers and glue it to the olive rectangle. Glue it to the card front slightly off center
- Using a piece of DP from the Fall Harvest collection and the matching Fall Leaves die cut out some of the smaller leaves and acorns for accents add sequins and your card is complete
Dare 2B Artzy Products