I really excited to show you our new release Expressions Plus Dies! Here is my Design Teammate to show you how wonderful these dies are!!
We gave you a small sample in the video of the 35 dies that where released so I am including a picture of all the new release dies!
1. Using Wildflowers 1, Wildflowers 2, Wildflowers 5 and Garden Stems cut all of them out in white card stock
2. Using dabbers ink the flowers and leaves with green, red and orange
3. Cut out a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of white card stock and embossed with a musical notes embossing folder
4. Use white card stock as your A2 base. Cut out a piece of green card stock 5 1/4 x 4 and glue to the A2 white base. Glue the note embossed white card stock to the green
5. Glue all of the flowers down as shown
6. Cut out a 2 x 4 inch piece of vellum and gently tear the edges. Attach to card front as shown the on white card stock cut out the word prayers. Glue prayers to the vellum and add the pearls
This card is beautiful and easy! It will bring cheer to someone who needs to have their spirits lifted!
Here are the Cottage Cutz Products used:
I hope you will check out all of the new Expressions Plus dies that are in our store!