Today, I am sharing a fun little card that would be great for a friend. I just love surprising people with cards. I don't know about you but I still love getting real mail. It is so much more personal then just an email.
- I used an A2 white card base then cut out the deep purple card stock and the designer paper with the largest and second to the largest Pink and Main Rectangle Stitched die set. Glue the designer paper and deep purple together
- Wrap the ribbon around the deep purple card stock and make a knot. Glue the deep purple card stock panel to the front of the white card base
- Stamp the sentiment and use the Pink and Main Square Stitched die to cut out the sentiment and pop to the card front as shown
- Stamp the Pink and Main Need Coffee girl and color with copics: E000, 00, 02, 43, 47, 49 - C0, 1, 4, 5, 6 - V1, 4, 6, 9 - RV00, 52, 63 Use the Pink and Main Need Coffee Coordinating dies to cut her out
- Cut a white Pink and Main Retangle Stitched die and pop to the card front. The pop up the girl onto the rectangle
- Add the enamel dots
Here are the Pink and Main Products