Today, I made a bright and happy card to thank a friend for helping us out!! She watched our dog for the weekend so we could attend a wedding. And the best part about it is our dog just loves her. So I don't have to pay high boarding fees or worry!
- Use an A2 white card base. Cut designer paper (Shades of Spring Pink and Main) 5 1/4 x 4 and glued it to the card base.
- Cut a white piece of card stock 5 x 3 3/4 and use chevron (Pink and Main Directional Border die) to create the background by repeating the cut 5 times. Glue to the green designer paper
- Cut a 4 x 2 inch piece of vellum and tear the edges and glue to the center of the card front
- Using the thanks die (Pink and Main Thanks to You) cut it out of black. Using Versa Mark coat the thanks and then us sparkling black embossing powder and heat. Repeat this step once more then glue to the vellum
- Stamp the butterflies (Pink and Main Inspire) using a number of different inks. Then cut out using the coordinating die double up the butterfly and glue dot to card
- Add tiny black pearls to the butterfly bodies