I am using the adorable new release stamp sets Plane Sweet today. This cute little thank you will be going to a friend. She sent me a gift card for Easter. She is always so thoughtful!
- Use an A2 white card base and round the corners with a corner rounder punch.
- Using the second largest Pink and Main Stitched Rounded Corner Rectange die and cut the yellow card stock. Glue the yellow to the white card base
- Use the next in size Stitched Corner Rectangle die and cut a piece of cloud designer paper
- Create the grass and trees and glue to the cloud designer paper. Glue the designer paper to the yellow card stock
- Stamp the little plane using Pink and Main Plane Sweet and color with copics: Y11, 13, 15 - R20 - RV17, 52, 55 - C01, 2, 3, 4 - G00 - YG09, 13, 17 -E35, 37, 39 - 100
- Use the coordinating die Pink and Main Plane Sweet and cut out the plane. Use the cloud from the coordinating die set Sweet Dreams and cut white clouds
- Pop up the airplane and clouds as shown
Thanks so much for stopping by today!