It is DT Member Pam M. sharing with you today!
And welcome to Day 5 and our final day of our Rinea and Pink & Main collaboration!!
All week long we have been featuring some amazing projects from our talented Design Team Members using both Rinea and Pink & Main products. And it is almost time to choose a random winner for the $25 Gift Certificate to the Pink and Main Store. All you have to do to enter to win is stop by our blogs each day this week and leave a wonderful comment on the featured post!! So simple how could you go wrong!
For my project today, I created this card...
- Use an A2 black card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of black checked paper from the Not to Spooky paper pad.
- Cut a piece of Rinea Cooper foil paper 4 x 5 1/4. Run it through the embossing machine using a spider web folder. The Rinea foil embosses so beautifully!!
- Ink the Rinea cooper foil paper with Versa Mark in random places. Use black embossing powder and brush off any powder in place you do not want embossed. Heat set but make sure you heat up the gun before coming to the foil and then move quickly over the foil. It embosses great!
- Stamp your spiders using Pink and Main Spooktacular Stamp Set. Cut them out using the coordinating dies. Use black and white twine and attach them to the back of the foil layer
- Layer the foil onto black card stock and mount to the card front using dimension tape
- Stamp the Mummy using the Spooktacular Stamp Set and color with Copic markers. Cut him out using the coordinating dies
- Cut out a Stitched Circle using the Pink and Main dies and Pink and Main Paper Pad Not to Spooky. Pop dot the circle to the front of the card as shown. Next add the mummy
- Stamp the sentiment and layer onto black card stock. Pop dot to the card front as shown
I hope you have been inspired by all of the projects our Pink and Main team showed you! We loved working with the Rinea foils they are just amazing products!
As Always Thanks for Stopping By!