Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Santa is Coming - Scrapping Cottage

Hi Scrapping Cottage Friends

Before I get started I wanted to share with you that tomorrow and Saturday we will be having a video blog hop!! Six talented YouTube crafters will be showing off their interpretations of some of the new holiday release dies during the hop.  The sneak peeks are amazing featuring some beautiful projects!  Please check out Janet's post to get all of the details!!

Now on to today's project, I am making my Christmas cards and this one is going to someone very special!  I just love this Santa peeking out the window!

Designer Steps:

 1.  Cut the pieces using the Window With Shutters and Window Christmas Friends dies.  I used red, green, white, brown and white card stock for all of the pieces.
 2.  Color and shade the pieces with Copic markers.  Add small rhinestones for the eyes and the centers of the poinsettias
 3.  Glue all the pieces together and add a small piece of yellow DP behind the window
 4.  Use an A2 white card base and glue a slightly smaller piece of DP with snowflakes on the card base.  Pop dot the window and sentiment to the front of the card



I hope you are inspired by all the new dies in our Store!

Blessings
Pam


1 comment:

  1. I love your card. Pam can you tell me is the Scrappin Cottage not taking orders? I went to place an order and I get a message that they are moving and are closed until Sept. Is that correct.
    Thank you lynne

    ReplyDelete