Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Gingerbread Lady! - Cottage Cutz

Good Morning Scrapping Cottage Friends!

Last week I made a card with the Gingerbread Man so I thought this week I would make one with the Gingerbread Lady! I had so much fun using the Gingerbread Baking Set die and it is just so adorable!!


Design Steps:
1.  Cut out all of the pieces using DP and the Gingerbread Baking Set.  Then ink the edges for added depth.  I used little rhinestones for her eyes and a little heart shaped button on her dress
2.  Use a white A2 card base, cut a slightly smaller piece of white and run it through the swiss dot embossing folder.  Use a pre-made frame from designer paper I used Pinecone Press paper.
4. Pop up the frame on the embossed piece and add the ribbon then glue to the white card base
5. Pop up all of the pieces into the frame and add the sentiment!

Cottage Cutz Products


Our store is just filled with wonderful Christmas dies and so much more! Please check it out we would love for you to visit!

Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment