I am using the whimsical and fun Hoot Hoot set with the coordinating dies to make this bright fall card. I also used some of our gorgeous papers!
- Use a white A2 card base and cut the blue DP from the Artzy Doodle Variety Pack 4 x 5 1/4 glue to the front of the white card
- Cut out a 1/2 inch strip of orange card stock and run it through the swiss dot embossing fold
- Cut out a 1/4 inch strip of yellow polka dot DP from the Artzy Doodle Variety Pack and then glue down the orange and yellow paper as shown
- Cut out a 3 1/4 inch circle and lightly sponge blue ink in the center of the circle pop dot to the right sight of the card
- Stamp the owls using the Hoot Hoot stamp set and the branch color with copics: Y32, E53, E55 and E57 cut them out with the coordinating dies and pop to card as shown
- Use a leaf punch and cut out the small leaves and arrange as shown on card
- Stamp the sentiment and layer on orange them pop to card
Dare 2B Artzy Products
These little owls have so much personality! I just love them! Hope you give them a try. They can be used for so many different occasions too.
Thanks so much for stopping by