Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Peaceful Night - Scrapping Cottage

Good Morning Scrapping Cottage Friends

I must say I am not much of a camper because I am so afraid of creepy crawly critters! But I do love the beauty of God's Creations!  There are so many wonderful camping grounds maybe I will get brave enought to give it a try!


Design Steps:

1.  I started by cutting out all of the pieces using the Cottage Cutz Campground die. The card stock colors I used are green, dark green, kraft, yellow, orange, dark brown, and rust.

 2.  I then inked the pieces to give dimension and interest.  The inks are by Tim Holtz.
 3.  Cut out a free hand hill and ink.  Then cut out the Expression Plus Word Journey both cuts on Kraft card stock.  Last cut out grass on dark green card stock using the Cottage Cutz Spring Grass die
 4.  Use an A2 Kraft card base and a piece of designer paper for the background glue the DP to the card
 5. Glue the hill down, the grass, the trees, journey, moon, stars, and fire in that order

6. Last glue down the tent and your card is complete!

I just love how this card turned out! It sure looks like a cozy camp site! Hope you give these fun dies a try they are perfect for cards or scrapbooking!

Cottage Cutz Products




Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment