It is summertime and that means getting out all those different colored flip flops that go with our summer clothes! The pair I colored today will go with just about anything!!
- Use an A2 pink card base round the corners with a punch. The pink card base had a pre cut square in the center.
- Then use a piece of Beach Babe Pink and Main designer paper and cut it slight smaller then the base card. Round the corners of the designer paper then cut the square opening using Pink and Main Stitched Square Dies use the die that is slightly bigger then the opening on the card base.
- Glue the designer paper to the front of the card base
- Stamp the Flip Flops from the new release set Sending Waves. Color with copics: Y21 - YG25 - BG34 - RV55. Use coordinating die to cut out flip flops and pop into the window
- Stamp the sentiment and layer onto pink card stock pop it up just under the window
- Using the Bubbly Borders Dies from Pink and Main cut pink card stock and make two. Glue to the top and bottom of the card as shown
- Add white sequins
Pink and Main Products
Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you check out all of the new release stamps, dies, and paper pads!