Our new release for June is fast approaching so I am giving you a sneak peek of one of the stamp sets which also has coordinating dies! Plus we have new papers! And they are so cool!
- Start with an A2 Kraft card stock base. Cut a slightly smaller piece of Pink and Main Designer paper from one of our new 6 x 6 pads.
- Cut a dark brown piece of card stock 3 3/4 x 5 run it through a woodgrain embossing folder. Glue to the designer paper.
- Attach gauze and twine to the brown and designer paper then glue to the front of the Kraft card base
- Cut a Pink and Main Stitched Circle out of Kraft card stock then cut a slightly smaller Stitched Circle out of the new Pink and Main designer paper. Glue together and then glue to card front as shown
- Stamp the bear, bottle and ship and color with copics: R20 - E23, 31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 50, 53 - C2, 5, 6, 8 - B0000, 000
- Use coordinating dies to cut out and pop to the card as shown
- Stamp the sentiment and layer on Kraft card stock
You can see the Pink & Main Store HERE
and the Pink & Main Creations Gallery on Facebook HERE.
Don’t forget about this month’s challenge! HERE