I am using one of the new release baby dies and it is so sweet! I have been to a number of baby showers this year so it is always good to have a few cards on hand.
1. Use an A2 white card base, cut a piece of green card stock 4 x 5 1/4. Next cut a piece of vellum slightly smaller then the green. Next use the large Double Stitched Rectangle die and cut a piece of purple card stock. Then run it through a heart embossing folder
2. Use the Baby Carriage Mini die and cut out pink, white and grey card stock to form the carriage. Before you glue the pieces together ink the edges to add depth
3. Cut the oval Fancy Victorian Frame and ink the edges in pink
4. Glue the frame to the center of the purple embossed rectangle
6. Attach the green card stock to the white card base then pop up the baby carriage and add the white bow
Double Stitched Square die and cut a piece of white card stock. Stamp your sentiment and add the heart rhinestones to finish the card
Cottage Cutz Products
We now have on instagram check it out here. As always thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you get crafty today!