My niece is a teacher following in her aunts tradition! And she went back to school a few days ago so I made her this card to wish her a happy year! She is going to need it because she teaches Middle School!!
My Design Steps:
- Use a black A2 card stock base. Cut the designer paper slightly smaller then the base and glue to card front
- Cut a 5 1/4 x 3 inch piece of white card stock and use the scalloped border die (Pink and Main) then run through the embossing machine (Swiss Dots Folder)
- Sponge yellow ink (TH Mustard) on the white embossed piece as shown add your ribbon and glue to the top half of the card
- Stamp the owl (Pink and Main Talk Nerdy) and color with copics: C4, 6, 8 - B0000, 000 - E31, 33, 35, 37
- Fussy cut out the owl and use a die cut for the frame (MFT)
- Pop dot the frame to the card then pop dot the owl inside of the frame