I hope you all have had a great week! And I am praying that the new week coming will be even better. I used two sweet sets for the card I made this week. The sets are Add a Smile for the sentiment and Sunflowers for the images. Both of course are from Pink and Main stamps and dies.
- Use a white A2 card base then cut a slightly smaller piece of kraft card stock. For the striped paper you cut it even slightly smaller then the kraft card stock. (All card stock Recollections)
- Glue the striped paper to the kraft card stock but do not glue to the front of the card yet
- Use a photo corner punch (EK Success) to create the kraft corners and glue to the card
- Cut a strip of orange card stock 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 and a strip of Kraft card stock 2 3/4 x 4 to layer it on. Run the orange strip through the embossing folder swiss dots and mount to the kraft strip
- Glue to striped paper add the ribbon then glue the striped panel to the front of the white card
- Cut a 3 x 3 1/2 piece of white card stock and run through swiss dots embossing folder. Cut a 3 1/4 x 3 3/4 piece of kraft card stock and mount the white piece to it
- Use the the wavy stitched die cut to make the grass (Pink and Main) and glue entire panel to card
- Stamp and color the images (Sunflowers Pink and Main) with copics: E31, 33, 34, 35, 50 - Y15, 35, 38 - YG23, 25, 63
- Die cut out the images use pop dots and add to panel as shown. Stamp the sentiment (Pink and Main Add a Smile) in brown ink (Memento Cocoa) layer with orange and add to card. Add pearls in corner to complete!
Thanks for stopping by!