The fall season is upon us!! Football, leaves changing colors, kids back to school plus Thanksgiving and Halloween! Today I designed a card for Halloween! I used two of the new release sets called Sweet Halloween and Zombies! These stamp sets are super fun to use and have plenty of stamps to choice from plus they have matching dies!!
- Cut the card and designer paper using the Sizzix Circle Flip-its die. (Paper is Doodle Bugs and Recollections) Glue all the paper onto the card
- Using the largest scallop die cut a green and purple circle. Glue the green to the front of the card circle and the purple to the inside circle
- Using the largest pierced circle die cut out a black circle and glue to the green scalloped circle on the front of the card
- Using the smallest scallop die cut out 3 black circles and glue to the card as shown. Then cut out the 3 green matching pierced circles and glue on top of black scallop circles.
- Stamp the candies, and the pumpkin cupcake (Pink and Main Sweet Halloween Stamp Set) and color with copic markers Y8, 17 - YR12, 16, 18 - V1, 6, 9
- Use the match dies to cut out the candies and cupcake and glue to the card as shown
- Stamp the sentiments on green paper. Mount Happy Halloween to black and then to the front of the card. The other sentiment goes in the inside of the card.
As always thanks for stopping by!
Have a Blessed Day!