Today I am playing in the Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge. The colors are pink, green and blue. I used a Rose from Mark's Finest Papers and several Dies to create my card today.
- Use the largest retanglar stitch die (Pink and Main) and cut the background designer paper (Basic Grey) and attach to the card front
- Use the second largest oval die (Lawn Fawn) and cut out a gold oval and attach to the center of the card
- The next die is from my Cricut (Paper Lace) glue to the top of the gold oval as pictured
- Stamp the Rose (MFP) and use copics to color R81, 83, 85 - YG95, 97, 99
- Using the second largest oval die (Lawn Fawn) cut out the rose
- Sponge the background using SU Soft Sky ink and attach to card front
- Add seam binding ribbon