South Carolina lowcountry has been very steamy in the month of July and August isn't going to get any cooler! So I decided to make a card with some cool summer treats!
- Use an A2 white card stock base. Cut a slightly smaller piece of coral color card stock and then an even slightly smaller piece of striped designer paper. Attach the striped paper to the coral paper and then add the white ribbon to the center as shown. After the ribbon is added glue to the front of the white card base. (Paper Recollections, DP DMD Fresh Paisley)
- Stamp you treats using Pink and Main stamps (So Cool)
- Color with water color pencils and blend with a blender pen (SU pencils and blender pen)
- Use die cut to cut out (Sizzix) and glue the cut outs to the matching scallop circle and pop up onto card as shown. Add the enamal dots (Recollections)
- Stamp sentiment and layer it onto coral paper pop to card as shown
Hope you enjoy this sweet treats card!