Saturday, July 9, 2016

Cheers! - Pink and Main

Happy Sunday!



I am living in SC and the heat index the whole week has been up over 100 degrees with humidity to match!  So I decided to make myself a card to cool down!  It is beachside with a tall glass of lemonade and limeade!
Here are my design steps:
  1. A2 white card base (All card stock is Recollections and SU)
  2. Using our new release hexagon die cut set I first took a piece of white card stock slight smaller then the A2 base card front placed the largest of the hexagon dies where I wanted it and cut.
  3. Then I took a slightly smaller piece of blue card stock and used the hexagon die next to the largest and cut. (Pink and Main Hexagon die cuts)
  4. I glued the blue hexagon cut behind the white hexagon and set aside
  5. I used a piece of 4x 5 piece of white card stock and created my scene.  The waves are made with another new release die set which is a scallop border.  I turned the scallops upside down and made the waves.  I sponges with SU ink called Soft Sky.
  6. The sky was sponged with a stencil from Memory Box using SU Pacific Blue
  7. The sand was done with sponging SU Creamy Caramel
  8. Once the scene is complete glue to the card front.
  9. Take the hexagon cut front and stamp Cheers on the lower right corner as shown
  10. Take the hexagon window and place pop dots all around the back then center it to the front of the card around the beach scene
  11. On a separate piece of white card stock stamp the drinks and color with copics.  Fussy cut out
  12. Pop dot the drinks to the front of the card as shown
I hope you enjoyed seeing my card! Stay Cool!

Blessings
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment