Today I used the Hummingbirds stamp set for my card plus our rectangle stitch dies.
- Cut a cream color A2 card base and round the corners (All cardstock is Recollections and SU)
- Using the Pink and Main Rectangle Stitch dies cut the kraft rectangle and the cream rectangle as shown.
- Run the cream rectangle through the swiss dot embossing folder. Mount the kraft and the cream retangles to the card front as shown.
- Cut another smaller cream rectangle and sponge on the clouds with TH Tumbled Glass.
- Stamp on the center flower(Pink and Main Hummerbird set) and use a mask to stamp on the others. Color with watercolor pencils (SU pencils) Glue to the card front
- Stamp the humming bird and color with watercolor pencils then fussy cut and pop dot to the card front
- Create a small stitch rectangle and stamp the sentiment. Tuck the sentiment under the main stamped panel as shown