Most of the kids are back in school here in South Carolina! I can't believe that summer is winding down! The only thing that is missing is the coolness in the air!! It is still in the 90's here!!!
The card I did for you is a fall card featuring a sneak peek at a new release stamp set!
There are so many cut images and sentiments in this set you are going to love it!!
- Use an A2 kraft card stock base. Cut a slightly smaller piece of rust colored card stock. Using the largest of the hexagon dies (Pink and Main Die Set) cut the hole towards the top of the card stock as shown (All card stock Recollection)
- Then cut a kraft card stock piece slightly smaller then the rust card stock. Cut the next in size down hexagon and glue it directly behind the rust card stock opening
- Next on a white piece of card stock stamp the image (Sunflowers Pink and Main) and color with copics. Copics used: Y11, 15, 17 - YG03, 63 - E13, 15, 23, 35, 37, 47, 59 - R46
- Use a the matching die cuts for the stamp and cut a mask for the sunflower and fence. Place the mask into postion and sponge clouds using a stencil.
- Glue the finished stamped image behind the hexagon opening. Add the burlap ribbon and rik rak. Then glue the whole piece to the card base (Burlap Ribbon Michaels)
- Cut out the corner pieces using a corner punch (EK Success) and the tiny buttons
- Stamp the sentiment and layer onto kraft card stock