It is so much fun driving around neighborhoods during the spring. You get to see all the cute little leaguers playing baseball. Some of the little ones are so small the bats are bigger then they are!! That was my inspiration for my card today!
- Use an A2 white card base and score at 2 1/8 and to make it easy I just flipped the card and scored again at 2 1/8. This scoring will create a simple gatefold
- Cut two pieces of navy paper 2 x 5 1/4 and two pieces of Dare 2B Artzy Summertime Petals Collection paper at 1 3/4 x 5. Glue the DP to the navy paper and then onto the card front
- Cut a piece of navy paper 4 1/4 x 2 1/2 and attach it to the right side of the gatefold
- Stamp the images and sentiment using the Hats Off set. Color with copics: BG72, 75, 78 - E33, 35, 37 - R46. Cut them out with the coordinating die set
- Adhere to the card front as shown