This adorable set is another one of the new release stamps!! It is so much fun who doesn't love Mexican food!!
- Use an A2 white card base and then cut a slightly smaller piece of green card stock. Using the Spring Fling 6 x 6 paper pad cut out a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 dotted yellow green DP.
- Glue the DP to the green card stock and set aside
- Using Spring Fling 6 x 6 paper pad cut out the frame using the Pink and Main Cloudy Frame die. Then cut out two more one in white card stock and one in white foam
- Glue the DP frame to the foam and glue to the dotted DP as shown slightly to the right of center
- Use only the inside of the white card stock frame and stamp the Margarita glass and sentiment using the Pink and Main Fiesta stamp set
- Stamp the chip adn salsa on a separte piece of white card stock
- Color the images with copics: YG13, 17, 21 - E30, 31 - R08
- Using the coordinating dies cut out the chip and salsa
- Glue the Margarita image inside of the frame and glue the chip and salsa to the frame
- Using the same DP that you used for the frame make a border using the Pink and Main Scallop Border dies
- Glue the border to the lower half of the card and add the pink ribbon
- Glue the DP panel to the white card base and then add the glossy accents to the Margarita
Pink and Main Products
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you get a chance to stop in the store and see the sweet new release dies and stamps!