I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing Easter. I really enjoyed mine. We went to church and after church we had a pot luck! One of my very favorite things to do is eat and be able to taste everyone else's yummy dishes!!
Now onto today's card! I love cards with scalloped edges so that was my inspiration for this fun design.
- Use a die to cut the card base and the red DP from the Summertime Petals variety pack. Glue a piece of navy card stock behind the red DP to fill the holes with navy. Then glue the DP to the card front
- Using a square scallop die cut out the piece from DP Summertime Petals variety pack for behind the vase. Pop to the front of the card on the right side
- Stamp the vase and using the Refresh the Soul set. Color the vase using copics: R27, 29, 59 - B32, 41, 45
- Stamp the leaves using the Refresh the Soul set in green ink
- Stamp the sentiment using navy ink and glue to the left side of the card as shown
- Cut out the leaves and vase using the coordinating dies
- Pop up the vase and glue the leaves flat
- Add tiny pearls to the center of each flower
Dare 2B Artzy Products
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful week and make sure to take sometime out of your busy schedule to be creative!!