It is a beautiful spring day here in South Carolina! So before I go on my walk I thought I would make this card with soft spring colors. I used a sketch from a challenge on Splitcoaststampers and also posted it there. I love these colors and patterns together. It makes a perfect background for that sweet little bunny in the teacup!
- Use an A2 white card base cut a piece of pink checked DP from the Spring Flings 6 x 6 Paper Pad 3 1/2 x 4 1/8 and glue to the top of the white card base.
- Cut a 2 x 4 1/8 piece of green dotted DP from the My Heart Paper Pad and glue to the bottom of the card
- Cut a triangle from the 6 x 6 Shades of Spring paper pad and glue to the right side of the card
- Using the Lacy Border dies cut out a white flower border 1/2 x 4 1/8 and glue between the pink checked paper and the green dotted paper
- Using the Pink and Main Scallop Circle dies cut out the circle and glue to the card as shown
- Stamp the bunny using the Perfect Blend stamp set and color with copics: W1, 2, 3 - RV13, 21, 23 - YG21, 23, 25
- Use the coordinating dies to cut out the bunny
- Stamp the sentiment using the Perfect Blend stamp set and layer onto green dotted paper
Pink and Main Products