I hope you all got a chance to hop along with us! There where some beautiful cards and lots of inspiration. I am using the The Bear Banner stamp set with matching dies. This set has an interchangeable banner which makes it a very versatile set.
- Use a white A2 card base cut a piece of red card stock 5 1/4 x 4 and a piece of Dare 2B Artzy DP from Summer Time Petals Collection Paper Pack 5 x 3 3/4
- Use a heart border punch on a piece of red card stock 2 x 5 1/4
- Glue the red and DP together add the heart border and the red ribbon and then glue to the white card front
- Use a stitched retangle die to cut out the white rectangle and glue to card front
- Stamp the Bear using the Bear Banner stamp set. Color the banner with copics: R81, 83, 85 - C0, 1, 2, 3, 4 - 100 - R29. Stamp the banner words HUGS in black. Then color in the letters with red
- Use the Coordinating dies to cut out the bear and banner letters
- Pop the bear to the white rectangle and add the banner letters
- Use a glue dot and add the heart button with the pink thread
Dare 2B Artzy Products
Thanks for stopping by my blog!