Hello Dare 2B Artzy Friends
The card I designed for you is using two of our new release stamps sets and one of the new release stencils! I don't know about you but I love creating my own background using stencils! The release this month includes a number of stencils so make sure to check it out!
- Use an A2 white card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of black card stock.
- Cut a piece of white card stock 4 x 5 1/4 using the Corner Flower stencil position it onto the left portion of the white piece and sponge on yellow and orange inks making sure not to cover the entire piece
- Cut out a 2 3/4 black circle and a 2 1/4 white circle and glue to the white stenciled piece as shown
- Stamp the sentiment using the Blossom set then glue to the black card stock. Add the ribbon then glue to the white card base
- Stamp the vase and the flowers using the Refresh the Soul set and color with copic makers. Use the coordinating dies to cut them out
- Pop dot the vase and flowers to the white circle as shown
Dare 2B Artzy Products
I hope you take a look at all the new release items in our store! I am sure your are going to love everything!