Just wanted you to know we have a new release coming very soon so please continue to visit our blog for some awesome sneak peeks!
Today I am making a birthday card for a little boy! The Genie Boy stamp set is perfect for a bright and happy card!
- Start with a white A2 card base. Cut a piece of lime green card stock just slightly smaller then the white card. Next cut a piece of DP from the My Heart paper pad 4 x 5 1/4. Glue the green and DP to the card front
- Cut 3 circles with the Pink and Main Stitched Circle dies and glue to the card front as shown
- Stamp the images using Genie Boy and color with the copics: E11, 13, 21, 43, 44, 47 - R20 - V12, 15, 17 - RV63, 66 - YG21, 23, 25
- Stamp the sentiment in black and the cloud in Pink and Main Evening Cloud ink
- Use coordinating dies to cut out the monkey and Genie pop them to the circles as shown
- Add the star rhinestones
Pink and Main Products