I needed a Valentine card with a more masculine feel for my hubby so this is what I came up with!
The card features our new Double Stitched Heart dies and our word die Together. It also has a matching Together Forever stamp set.
- Use an A2 white card base and cut a slightly smaller piece of DP from the 6 x 6 My Heart paper pad. Use the second from the largest Double Stitched Heart Die and center it onto the DP and cut. Save the heart to glue on the inside of the card
- Add the ribbon and glue the DP to the front of the card
- Use a piece of coordinating colored card stock and cut out the solid colored hearts using the Double Stitched Heart dies. Run the two smaller hearts through an embossing folder
- Glue the large card stock heart to the opening in the center of the DP and position the two smaller ones as shown
- Using black card stock cut out the Arrow using the Directional Border die set. Cut the arrow in half and tuck it under the large heart as shown
- Using black card stock cut out the Together 3 times and glue them to one another. Glue to the card as shown
- Stamp the sentiment using the Together Forever stamp set onto black card stock and emboss in white then add the dove tail. Glue to the card
- Add the black sequins and your card is complete
Pink and Main Products