Saturday, January 20, 2018

Valentine Fun! - Pink and Main

Hi Pink and Main Friends

  I am super close to finishing my Valentine cards.  I can't wait to send them to friends and family!  This little Hedgehog is one of my favorite images!!
Design Steps:
  1. Use a white A2 card base cut a slightly smaller piece of black and then a even slightly smaller piece of red.  Run the red through an embossing folder then glue to the black.  Add the black ribbon to the red and black card stock then glue to the white card front
  2. Cut a piece of black card stock 3 x 3 and pop it to the card as shown.  Cut 3 squares 1 3/8 each using the My Hearts 6 x 6 paper pad.  Cut 1 1 3/8 white piece of card stock.
  3. Place the squares on the large black square as shown
  4. Stamp the Hedgehog and hearts from the Hedgehugs stamp set.  Color with copic markers
  5. Cut out with the coordinating dies
  6. Stamp the sentiment and arrow on the white square
  7. Glue the stamped images as shown

Pink and Main Products



I know you will love this adorable stamp set and paper so please check it out in our fantastic store!

Blessings
Pam

1 comment: