Today I am used one of the new release die cut words "Smile." It has a matching stamp set with wonderful sentiments to go with the die cut!
- Use an A2 white card stock base and cut a slightly smaller piece of mint green card stock and glue to the front of the white card base. (Paper Recollections) Cut a piece of Navy card stock sllightly smaller then the mint green and glue to the green
- Use a die or Cricut to cut the diagonal lines. Glue the white diagonal cuts to the navy
- Cut the mint green 2 x 4 inches and glue to the front of the diagonal
- Cut a 3 x 4 1/4 inch piece of vellum and tear the edges glue to green strip
- Glue the smile to the vellum
- Stamp the sentiment in Navy and layer on mint green pop to card front as shown
- Die cut flowers and leaves add to card
- Add pearls and sequins
Thanks for stopping by!