I am giving you a sneak peek of one of the new release stamps sets. We are going to be having an awesome blog hop on the 10th to reveal all the new releases! The release has dies, stamps and a brand new item from Pink and Main.... but I am keeping that a secret! You will have to join us to find out what it is!!
- Use an A2 side fold white card base. Cut a slightly smaller piece of white card stock and emboss (Cuddlebug Hugs and Kisses) attach to card front
- Cut a 4 x 4 1/4 piece of white card stock. Stamp with versa mark and then use white embossing powder. Use red ink to wash over the embossed area. (TH ink) Sprinkle with water
- Attach to the card front as shown cut a 1/2 x 4 strip of black card and attach to card front
- Use die cut to cut the scallop circle (Pink and Main)
- Stamp the little image (Pink and Main Stamp Set) color with copics: C5, 7, 9 also use TH ink for the bow and lady bugs
- Stamp sentiment and layer on black
And make sure to join us for the up coming blog hop!