I am thrilled and very honored to be a guest hostess for this wonderful creative company Dare 2B Artzy!! I will be doing 3 projects in the month of February so I hope you stop by the whole month! This Z card is using the set called Hot Air Balloon!
I would like to share the steps for this bright and festive card!
1. Start by using a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of white card stock score at 2 3/4 inches and 5 1/2 inches
2. Cut yellow card stock 1 piece 4 x 5 1/4 and 2 pieces 4 x 2 1/2 set aside
3. Cut blue card stock 1 piece 3 3/4 x 5 and 2 pieces 3 3/4 x 2 1/4 stamp all the blue pieces with the cloud using versa mark ink. (Tip: when I stamped the clouds I placed the pieces right next to each other to get a consistant look) Emboss with white embossing powder.
4. Glue the blue cloud panels to the yellow layer and then attach to the card
5. Cut an 11 x 1 1/2 inch piece of white card stock and score at 5 1/2 and 8 1/4
6. Cut yellow card stock 1 piece 1 1/4 x 5 1/4 and 2 pieces 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 run through embossing folder and glue the yellow card stock to the white and attach to card
7. Stamp the 3 balloons and color with copics: E15, 13, 18 - Y11, 15, 17 - YR14, 18 - R29, 32, 59 cut the balloons out using the coordinating dies. Stamp the sentiments and layer on blue for the front and just on white for the inside of the card.
8. Glue the large balloon to the strip of yellow and pop the smaller balloons to the front and inside of the card as shown.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you try a Z fold card soon!