I am starting my Valentine cards! I created this card with two of the Pink and Main Stamp sets.
- Use an A2 white card base cut a slightly smaller red piece of card stock and glue to the white card front. (Recollections card stock)
- Cut a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of brown checked designer paper (Pinecone Press) and glue on top of the red
- Cut a 3 3/4 x 4 1/4 piece of cookie designer paper (Pinecone Press) and layer on red. Glue the panel slightly higher then center
- Cut a 1/4 x 5 piece of brown checked designer paper (Pinecone Press) and layer on red. Glue to the card front as shown
- Use stitched circle dies 1 1/2 (Pink and Main Circle Stitch Dies) and cut 3 red circles. Glue to the card front as shown
- Stamp all the images (Pink and Main Baker sets) and color with copics: E11, 33 - C3, 5 - R35, 37, 39 - B12, 24, 28
- Use coordinating dies to cut out pop on to the circles and add sentiment (Pink and Main Cookies Set) add hearts (MS punch)
Thanks for Stopping by!