I have a sweet friend who is going through some difficult times. So I made her this card to cheer her up.
- Use A2 white card stock base and cut a slightly smaller piece of kraft card stock.
- On the kraft card stock stamp the envelope multiple times in versa mark then emboss in white (Pink and Main Happy Mail) glue to the front of the white card base
- Cut a 1 1/2 x 4 piece of red checked paper and layer on white. Use a border punch for the scallop on the bottom of the white. (Recollection Paper) Glue to the front middle of the card
- Use the 2 1/2 inch square stitched die (Pink and Main Die) and cut white card stock. Stamp the mail box to the left and color with copic markers.
- Use the border stitch die (Pink and Main Die) and cut green checked paper for the grass
- Use a stencil and blue ink (TH Tumbled Glass) to make clouds
- Mount with dimension tape onto the card as shown
- Stamp the mail man (Pink and Main Happy Mail) and color with copics: E00, 11, 21, 31, 33, 35, 37 - R32, 35, 37, 39 - B91, 93, 95, 97 - YG45 - C1, 2, 3
- Cut out the mail man and pop dot to the card as shown
- Stamp the sentiment and layer on red glue to card as shown